Release Date: Jun 7, 2021
Crisp, remastered graphics for high resolution (aka “Retina”) displays.
The minimum gate threshold setting now properly displays as -inf (rather than -60 dB). The actual audio behavior is the same as before: the gate always remains open at the minimum setting.
Added an automatic phase reset of the two subharmonic bands, triggered when the gate closes. This aids in getting consistent subharmonic levels, especially when using sampled drum hits.
Going in or out of Bypass now fades smoothly, no more clicks!
New Utility Bar, including preset export/load.
Added keyboard shortcuts (
CMD-V) for preset copy/paste.
Factory presets are now built-in to the Utility Bar (no separate files to lose).
A(no modifier key) opens "Load License File" dialog as a native window, for improving accessibility by allowing interaction with screen reader software.
I(no modifier key) copies diagnostic info to clipboard, for pasting into support requests.
3-finger salute shortcut to enable automation in Pro Tools now works (i.e.
CTRL+OPT+CMDclick on Mac).
Fixes Pro Tools “Commit Up to This Insert” bug, previously listed as a Known Issue for v1.4.
VST format has been removed (the installer doesn't delete the existing Lowender 1.4 VST file, however, so you are free to continue using it alongside the updated version).
Added VST3 format.
RTAS format has been removed.
- Lowender 1.5 uses a new license file format, so users will need to download a new license file from their account.
Release Date: Jun 7, 2015
- Fixes a graphics bug where the Lowender window would not be scaled properly, resulting in parts of the GUI being cropped.
- Fixes a bug when copy/pasting plug-in settings in Pro Tools.
- New authorization keyfile format and location. Registered users must log in and download a new license file.
Release Date: Mar 10, 2015
- AAX support added.
- New authorization scheme using a keyfile instead of text entry.
- Gate level-detection algorithm improved.
- Utility bar now appears below main plug-in window, rather than obscuring the bottom strip of the existing window.
- Fine control shortcut changed from
- Known Issue: Pro Tools "Compare" button is not functional.